MARION CITY SCHOOLS SURPLUS AUCTION
Located: Former Rushmore Academy School @ 1565 Amherst Dr. (Colonial Acres) Marion, Oh 43302, signs off Bellefontaine Ave. (SR 739) W. edge of town.
Selling by order of Marion City School Board, the following items are deemed surplus.
VEHICLES-BUSES-DUMP TRAILER-GOLF CART
(SELLS @ 5PM)
- (2) 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan passenger vans, 3.6 litre V-6 eng.’s, air, cruise, CD, p.w., p.l. each have only 20,621 & 25,822 orig. mi. (both in V.G.C.);
- 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan passenger van, air, cruise, CD, p.w., p.l., only 55,490 orig. mi;
- 2014 Chevy Cruze, 4 door, auto, air, CD, p.w., p.l., Eco Tec 1.8 4 cyl. litre eng., only 41,601 orig. mi.
- ‘95 Chevy heavy duty bucket truck with Fibre Body utility bed, Teco Centra bucket (31’ high cap.) outriggers, dsl. eng., auto, only 69,253 orig. mi. (with up to date inspections) super clean and nice.
- ‘97 Chevy 1500 Silverado, ext. cab, 4WD, air, p.w., p.l., Meyers Snowplow, Kobalt diamond tread tool boxes, 160,592 mi.
- ‘95 Bluebird 77 passenger school bus 16, 5.9 Cummins dsl., 5 spd. Allison trans, 176,627 mi., recently serviced, good cond.
- ‘96 Thomas 77 passenger school bus 5, 5.9 Cummins dsl., 5 spd. Allison trans., 175,647 mi., good eng. & trans, some parts removed (as-is)
- ‘89 Chevy P30 step van, Grumman alum. body, rear O.H. door, auto, 150,194 mi, clean but as-is.
- Star 4 seater golf cart, roof and windshield, alum. rims w/charger.
- ‘97 Ford F-250 HD pickup, 4WD, auto, air, w/Power Hitch snow blade;
- ‘02 Moritz DLG 6-10 (73” x 10’) gooseneck dump trailer, tandem axle, drop gate, GVW 4,250 lb;
- (3) Buyers rear mtd. salt spreaders.
AUCTION NOTE: Mileages were at listing time and could go up before auction. Preview inspection: Tuesday & Wednesday 9AM-3PM
BUYERS LOADING TIME: Day of auction until 9PM, Monday 8AM-3:30PM, Tuesday by appointment.
SPORTS-EXERCISE EQUIP.: Several gym/pole vault/high jump mats; Fairplay former Marion Catholic 20’ x 7.5’ football field score board; portable Frisbee game; (2) football free weight machines; pull up station; (2) ping pong tables; Schwinn Biodyne exercise bike; (2) free weight benches; Bosu Balance ½ ball trainers; ball rack.
PIANO-CLASSROOM & ASST. SCHOOL EQUIP.: Wurlitzer blonde piano; (350) metal folding chairs w/racks; AB Dick offset 360-CO printing press; Sergent Flexible package table and shrink wrap; North model832 self contained breathing apparatus w/cabinet (new); 100’s of steel student matching desks; 100’s of Elementary and Middle school stacking chairs; 100’s of 1 & 2 station metal computer tables with adj. legs; many Verco adj. student desks; sev. overhead projectors and tables; office chairs; alum. audio tower; sev. steel desks; a few vintage oak teacher desks; (5) 8’ folding cafeteria bench tables; Hatco 60” food warmer; Frig. Comm. upright freezer; roasters; podium; sev. music stands; adult stacking chairs; sev. RCA 32” TV’s’ w/wall mounts; 100’s of VHS children movies; sev. VHS players; Wenger 3 step rizor; over (50) metal file cabinets; Whirlpool gas range; trash cans; wood children coat cubby; room dividers; sev. powered table systems; (20) Tom Sexton autumn oak chairs; (20) AV carts; computer desk w/hutches; (2) metal storage cabinets; (30) privacy computer desks; books; sev. metal wall coat/hat racks; etc.
YARD BARN-ETC: 10’ X 10’ wood Gambrel roof storage barn; (2) wood picnic tables; poly garden pond liner; snow blower; push mower; etc.
BEN HIGGINS REALTY & AUCTION CO., LLC
Ben A. Higgins, Broker & Auctioneer
Ben F Higgins, Realtor & Auctioneer
Brad Higgins, Auctioneer
TERMS: Cash, check, VISA/MasterCard w/driver’s license. 4% Buyer’s Premium waived for cash or check. Statements made day of auction take precedence over printed material. Concessions Available.